Use as much or as little as you need with this set of six non-toxic, natural earth paints. They include a plastic-free and vegan-friendly paintbrush
- Natural paint made as it was thousands of years ago: from clay, minerals, and other grown-by-plants natural ingredients
- Over 70% of the ingredients are certified organic
- Certified non-toxic, and free of nano particles, heavy metals, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and animal products such as carmine
- Packaged in bio-degradable and plastic-free FSC-certified and eco-printed cardboard and sugarcane-based compostable bags
- Gentle natural ingredients that are kind to little ones' skin
- Reduce waste: mix the powder with water to make up as much as you need
- Comes with one vegan-friendly, bamboo-handled paintbrush with corn-fibre bristles and recycled aluminium ferules
A wonderful gift for eco-warrior artists! Earth-friendly children's paint which is great value for money, and makes a litre's worth of paint as and when you're ready to use it. Make it thicker or more watery by adding more or less water. Gentle on skin and kind to our planet.
What you get:
Natural Earth Paint: six plastic-free sachets of earth-friendly powder paint in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and brown
Bamboo-handled paintbrush with corn-fibre hair
Recommended for ages 3+
This item qualifies for free delivery!
Free delivery on UK orders over £30. Find out all about our delivery options.
Sent to you in Good Things' 100% recyclable and plastic-free packaging. Explore more fun and inspiring plastic-free gifts at Good Things.