Cedar the Fox is a friendly fellow looking for a home! This soft toy is made from hand-loomed cotton, complete with dapper tartan trousers and green scarf
- Hand-made in Sri Lanka and certified by the World Fair Trade Organisation. The craftspeople who've made this toy work in fair conditions, and have access to health care and education
- Made from traditionally hand-loomed, eco-friendly cotton
- Created using environmentally and child-safe dyes
- The carbon footprint of these products is offset in partnership with the Woodland Trust
- All products are CE tested to EN71 and are safe for children. The stuffing is made from superior quality hypoallergenic polyester
- Vegan-friendly - approved by PETA
This fairly made soft toy will be treasured for years to come. We love the quality of the craftsmanship, the beautiful colours and Cedar's laid-back style!
Washing instructions: handwash or surface sponge separately
Suitable from birth
Measures: 26cm tall
Standard delivery £2.95. Delivered within 2 - 5 working days.
Free delivery on all orders over £30
Comes in Good Things' plastic-free recyclable packaging. Discover more soft toys and animals at Good Things