Skip to content
- The promoter is: Good Things. Registered company address: Unit 4 Silverdown Office Park, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, EX5 2UX
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available here.
- Closing date for entry will be 09.00 on 18/07/20. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: one Green Toys submarine, one 10 deep breaths bracelet, one Neema Crafts notebook, one Hooray card
- No third party, group or organised entries are allowed. In the event you enter the competition in breach of these terms we reserve the right to disqualify you from the competition.
- The winner will be contacted within 3 working days of the announcement in order to arrange delivery of their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
Good Things' decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Winners are picked as per competition instructions. Details of prize winners will be disclosed on our website and / or our social media pages. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection