A large set of six non-toxic, natural earth paints, including three plastic-free and vegan-friendly paintbrushes
Natural Earth Paint:
- Natural paint made as it was thousands of years ago: from clay, minerals, and other grown-by-plants natural ingredients
- Over 70% of the ingredients are certified organic
- Certified non-toxic, and free of nano particles, heavy metals, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and animal products such as carmine
- Packaged in bio-degradable and plastic-free FSC-certified and eco-printed cardboard and bio-degradable bags
- Gentle natural ingredients that are kind to little ones' skin
- Reduce waste: mix the powder with water to make up as much as you need
- Comes with one vegan-friendly, bamboo-handled paintbrush with corn-fibre bristles and recycled aluminium ferules
- Bamboo handled brushes with corn-fibre hair
- Made with a durable synthetic hair, aluminum ferrule, and a short natural-varnished handle
A wonderful gift for eco-warrior artists! Earth-friendly children's paint which is great value for money, and makes two litres' worth of paint as and when you're ready to use it. Make it thicker or more watery by adding more or less water. Gentle on skin and kind to our planet.
What you get:
Natural Earth Paint: six plastic-free sachets of earth-friendly powder paint in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and brown
Three bamboo-handled paintbrushes with corn-fibre hair in graduating sizes
Recommended for ages 3+
This product qualifies for free UK delivery! Delivered within 2 - 5 working days.
Free delivery on all orders over £30
Sent to you in Good Things' 100% recyclable and plastic-free packaging. Available with high-quality, recycled gift-wrap too.