Conscious shoppers can choose from hundreds of goods that support charities, empower people and protect our planet. These include a wide range of gift ideas, as well as handmade Christmas decorations, recycled wrapping paper and recycled Christmas cards creating positive change.
Founder Lucy Willoughby launched Good Things after working in the charity sector: “I saw for myself the devastating impact plastic pollution is having on the natural world, and how social enterprises around the world are creating solutions that empower marginalised communities, and reduce our harm to the planet. I wanted to do something to support their work and increase their impact, so I decided to seek out products creating a positive difference and make it easy for people to find them in one place.”
“It’s so exciting to be launching a physical shop here in Bristol. The city has an incredible reputation for supporting independent businesses and for championing sustainability and Fair Trade. By shopping at Good Things this Christmas, people can choose to support local, national and international projects.”
Good Things now offers hundreds of goods from purpose-driven organisations in the UK and around the world, including:
- recycled and recyclable wrapping paper, and reusable fabric gift wrap made from upcycled saris
- wildflower seed gift sets which help fund mental health support gardening groups in Somerset
- colourful handwoven cotton toys that empower women in rural communities in Sri Lanka
- and new for the pop-up, a range of handmade goods created by displaced artisans living in refugee communities around the world
How to find us
If you're in the area please do come and say hi! We're open Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 6pm until the end of the day on Saturday 24th December.
You might also like:
- Eco Friendly Secret Santa Gifts 2022
- Eco Friendly Stocking Fillers Under £20
- Christmas at Good Things
At Good Things you’ll find inspiring ethical and sustainable gifts that support charities, empower people and protect our planet. Discover gifts for all ages and inspiring ideas like cards that plant trees, handmade cushions empowering people in Tanzania and eco toys made from recycled milk bottles. Have a look at our collections.