The climate crisis is changing the way many people behave, and lots of us are trying to buy more ethical and sustainable products. But discovering and researching eco friendly gifts can feel like a full-time job. Luckily we've done the hard work for you:
- What do we mean by eco friendly gifts?
- What are eco friendly materials?
- How can we make gifts eco friendly?
- What is the most eco-friendly way to wrap presents?
- What packaging is the most environmentally friendly?
- Eco friendly gift ideas for everyone
Environmentally friendly gifts for everyone
At Good Things we're on a mission to make it easier for you to find ethical and eco-friendly gifts that give back. Discover hundreds of gifts that support charities, empower people and protect our planet.
Gifts by recipient:
Eco friendly gifts for kids:
- Gifts for babies
- Gifts for toddlers (1 - 3 years)
- Gifts for 3, 4 and 5 year-olds
- Gifts for children aged 5 - 11
- Gifts for teens
- Eco friendly stocking fillers under £20
- Guide: The best sustainable Christmas gifts for kids, by age
Gifts by values:
- Fair Trade gifts
- Handmade gifts
- Plastic free gifts
- Recycled gifts
- Social impact gifts
- Vegan gifts
- Women-led enterprise gifts
Gifts by occasion:
- Wedding gifts
- Guide: Father's Day gifts
- Guide: Mother's Day gifts
- New home gifts
- New baby gifts
- Christmas gifts
- Thoughtful gifts
- Back to school gifts
- Business gifts
Gifts by price:
- Wooden games
- Reusable bottles
- Jewellery and accessories
- Eco friendly stationery
- Recycled cards and wrapping paper
You might also like:
At Good Things you’ll find inspiring ethical and sustainable gifts that support charities, empower people and protect our planet. Discover gifts for all ages and inspiring ideas like cards that plant trees, handmade cushions empowering people in Tanzania and eco toys made from recycled milk bottles. Have a look at our collections.