Christmas gift guides: where to find us
We're delighted to be featured in a number of Christmas gift guides this year!
Below is where you'll find us - let us know if we've missed any.
- The Guardian: 'It’s as easy as from a big-box retailer': ethical and local options for Christmas shopping, 28th November 2020
- Country Life Christmas Gift Guide, November 2020 print edition featured Weaving Hope's Farm Play Set Toy Pouch and Rollet
- Devon Life's Christmas Gift Guide featured Neema Crafts' Fair Trade Tote Bag and the RNLI Lifeboat Play Set. Devon Life is available from retailers across Devon, and online.
- The Big Issue's 20 online shops for ethical and eco-friendly gifts this Christmas
- The Ethical Christmas Gift Guide 2020 by Wicked Leeks, November 2020
- Gift Small This Christmas by Sincerely Essie, November 2020
- Festive Gifts for Kids by Modern Guy, December 2020
Explore Christmas at Good Things: hundreds of ethical and eco-friendly gifts, toys and games that support charities, empower people and protect our planet.
We welcome press enquiries. Check out our press contact page.
Good Things is an award-winning online shop that seeks out ethical and planet-friendly gifts, toys and games. We share these products and their inspiring stories of social and environmental impact in our online store. Our mission is to make it easy for people to find feel good gifts, and reduce plastic waste.
Good Things was founded in July 2019 by female entrepreneur, Lucy Willoughby. After spending time in Nepal and Tanzania, working with entrepreneurs setting up small businesses, Lucy was inspired to let the world know about the ethical and sustainable products she found and the projects they support. Find out more.
Since launching in July 2019, Good Things has been featured on on BBC One's Sunday Morning Live, won the SJL Foundations's Start-Up of the Year Contest, and the Fast Track to Growth Award. Lucy is a finalist for the Entrepreneur for Good Award at the 2020 Great British Entrepreneur Awards for the South West region.