We've been chuffed to have a fair number of press mentions this year!
Below is where you'll find us - let us know if we've missed any.
- The Guardian: Christmas gift guide: 200 feelgood gift ideas featured the beautiful Alphabet Wall Hanging in their Kids' section
- The Daily Mail featured three of our products in the Eco2 Christmas Gift Guide (print only, 28th November 2021). Spot the Handmade and Fair Trade Giraffe Cushion; Ideas Pocketbook and Oceans Cotton Tote Bag
- Positive News featured us in their 25 purposeful presents to give this Christmas. Look out for our Fair Trade Tote Bag and Felt Cactus
- Our Natural Earth Paints set was featured in The Wicked Leeks Ethical Christmas Gift Guide 2021 (check it out for loads of ideas to spend positively this year)
- Devon Life's 20 Perfect Present Ideas from Devon included the Green Toys' Eco Flying Saucer and Super Scrunchies from The Paul Hodges Trust
- Chronicle Live's Sustainable Christmas Gift Ideas - ideas for presents which are ethical and sustainable
- Hatch's first ever Christmas Gift Guide
Explore Christmas at Good Things: hundreds of ethical and eco-friendly gifts, toys and games that support charities, empower people and protect our planet.
We welcome press enquiries. Check out our press contact page.
Good Things is an award-winning online shop that seeks out ethical and planet-friendly gifts, toys and games. We share these products and their inspiring stories of social and environmental impact in our online store. Our mission is to make it easy for people to find feel good gifts, and reduce plastic waste.
Good Things was founded in July 2019 by female entrepreneur, Lucy Willoughby. After spending time in Nepal and Tanzania, working with entrepreneurs setting up small businesses, Lucy was inspired to let the world know about the ethical and sustainable products she found and the projects they support. Find out more.
Since launching in July 2019, Good Things has been featured on on BBC One's Sunday Morning Live, won the SJL Foundations's Start-Up of the Year Contest, and the Fast Track to Growth Award. Lucy is a finalist for the Entrepreneur for Good Award at the 2020 Great British Entrepreneur Awards for the South West region.