A popular gift that's perfect to welcome a new baby to the world. This acorn baby rattle is hand-loomed from fair trade cotton and will delight babies and adults
- These toys are hand-made in rural Sri Lanka. Not only do the craftspeople who've made this toy work in fair conditions, they also have access to health care and education
- These products are certified by the World Fair Trade Organisation. The artisans are paid a good wage that has a transformative impact on their communities
- Made in a traditional and eco-friendly way from hand-loomed cotton
- These toys use environmentally and child-safe dyes
- The carbon footprint of these products is offset in partnership with the Woodland Trust
- All products are CE tested to EN71 and are safe for children. Stuffing is made from superior quality hypoallergenic polyester
- Vegan-friendly - approved by PETA
Perfect for babies to squeeze, shake and rattle! This toy is CE and fair trade certified. We like the way the rattle isn't too noisy so it's a good companion for tired adults too!
Washing instructions: hand wash or surface sponge separately
Measures: 12 x 12cm
Standard delivery £2.95. Delivered within 2 - 5 working days.
Free delivery on all orders over £30
Sent to you in our 100% recyclable and plastic-free packaging as standard. Explore more for little ones: Baby Play at Good Things.