This cute baby toy makes a lovely gift. A robin baby rattle made from eco-friendly fair trade cotton
- Hand-made in rural Sri Lanka. The craftspeople who've made this toy work in fair conditions, and have access to health care and education
- Certified by the World Fair Trade Organisation. The artisans who've made this product are paid a good wage that has a transformative impact on their communities
- Made from hand-loomed cotton. These traditional ways of working provide work where it really matters and are more eco-friendly as they're less intensive
- Made using environmentally and child-safe dyes
- The carbon footprint of these products is offset in partnership with the Woodland Trust
- All these toys are CE tested to EN71 and are safe for children. The stuffing is made from superior quality hypoallergenic polyester
- Approved by PETA and vegan-friendly
Babies love squeezing, shaking and rattling this little robin. We like the way the rattle isn't too noisy so it's a good companion for tired adults too!
Washing instructions: hand wash or surface sponge separately
Measures: 12 x 12cm
Standard delivery £2.95. Delivered within 3 working days
Free delivery on all orders over £30
Comes in Good Things' plastic-free recyclable packaging. Available with hand gift wrap if you're sending this as a lovely gift.