The perfect gift for nature-lovers! These native English wildflower seeds will support pollinators and support mental health recovery
Five packets of wildflower seeds presented in a jute bag, with gift tag. These native English wildflower seeds contains species indigenous to the UK, and crucial for pollinators. Every packet supports Seed of Hope's activities growing mental health recovery through therapeutic gardening.
Add your message to the gift tag and we'll write it for you, or leave it blank and add your own.
- Sow in spring and autumn when moisture and warmth are in good supply. If overseeding into grass, it is best to sow during autumn when grass growth has slowed down.
- Regularly mix the seed when sowing, as seeds will naturally separate due to variations in size and weight.
- Once sown, ensure good ‘seed to soil’ contact by lightly raking to a depth of 0.5cm or rolling the area.
What you get:
Jute bag with 5 x native English wildflower seed packets with gift tag
1 native English wildflower seed packet contains enough seed for one square metre of ground. Packet measures 10cm x 6.2cm
Each packet contains: corncockle 40% (flowers May – Aug); corn chamomile 10% (flowers Jun – Jul); cornflower 20% (flowers Jun – Oct); corn marigold 15% (flowers Jun – Oct); and corn poppy 15% (flowers May – Jul)
- bees with a recycled bee illustration gift tag, suitable for any occasion,
- or the new Christmas gift set with seasonal Christmas tree gift tag
Free delivery on UK orders over £30. Find out all about our delivery options.
You may also like individual wildflower seeds packets from Seed of Hope.