Soft and sustainable bamboo socks that help protect elephants in Africa and Asia
- Bare Kind socks support an animal charity related to the design on the sock. For every pair of "save the elephants" socks sold, Bare Kind donates 10% of profits to The David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation, a highly effective wildlife charity funding key conservation projects across Africa and Asia
- Bare Kind socks are manufactured in a 3rd generation family-run factory in Istanbul. It's a SEDEX and BSCI audited factory and the socks are made to the OEKO-TEX 100 standard which means they're free from toxic or harmful substances
- Made from 65% viscose derived from bamboo, 18% polyamide, 15% cotton and 2% elastane
- As well as being soft, moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial, bamboo is a green choice because it offers high yields (some bamboo can grow 90cm per day!) and unlike cotton it doesn't require much water to grow
- Packaged in a cardboard sleeve made from FSC approved materials
These high quality and super-soft bamboo socks celebrate and support elephants. Bare Kind donate 10% of profits to The David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation.
What you get:
A pair of high quality bamboo socks in UK adult shoe size 4 - 7 or 7 - 11
Washing instructions: wash on a cold wash, or no more than 30 degrees to help your socks stay soft and last for longer
Free delivery on all orders over £30
Explore more Bare Kind bamboo socks that help animals.