Couldn't load pickup availability
This 3-in-1 card game pays tribute to 12 inspiring and diverse women from around the world. 75% of profits go to black, indigenous and people of colour-led organisations
- Super Sapiens donate 75% of profits from the game to black, indigenous, and people of colour-led organisations
- Consciously sourced. Super Sapiens use black suppliers wherever possible - currently 80% of their suppliers are black businesses and consultants
- The cards are FSC certified and produced by a family-run business in the UK
Super Sapiens was created by parents Alexa and Arhat Virdi who wanted to develop a representative game for their daughter Ava. Following a homemade prototype, the game launched on Kickstarter in 2018.
Super Sapiens consists of 54 playing cards that can be used to play 3 classic games: Snap, Memory and Guess Who?
The Super Sapiens include: Ada Lovelace, Cathy Freeman, Dr Wangari Maathai, Ellen Ochoa, Fatima Al-Fihri, Gulabi Gang, Helen Keller, Maggie Lena Walker, Marianne Cohn, Marie Curie, Mary Prince, Ng Mui
It’s fun for everyone aged from 3 to 103!
What you get:
Your box contains: 54 beautifully illustrated cards, with:
12 matching sets of 4 illustrated cards with a short bio of the boldest and bravest women of the world
- A matching set of 4 cards on how to cultivate self- care and self-love
- 1 card encouraging kids to be kind and dismantle oppressive systems
- 1 map of the world card to show where in the world these Super Sapiens are from
- 2 DIY cards for each child to draw their very own Super Sapiens
- Instruction cards: Full instructions on how to play Snap, Memory, and Guess Who!
Free delivery on all orders over £35. Find out all about our delivery options.
Sent to you or a loved one in eco-friendly packaging.
Explore more games at Good Things
View full details